Thursday, July 3, 2008

Random July Drabble

I can't believe it's already July. Where has this summer gone?! Oh yea, that's right... *not* studying for MCAT and developing jacked up sleeping patterns. Ugh.

Let me just say first and foremost, I have seriously stopped watching Disney Channel eversince Camp Rock premiered. I won't deny it. As soon as I saw the commercial about the Rock-Along, that pretty much did it for me. *insert bleepage* I'm sorry, but I just can't get into all this. I learned to accept it with HSM. I liked HSM, but I was never like the hugest fan. But with this? I just can't. I tried to, I really did, but it's just not happening.

So
I speak on behalf of myself and Atoosa as well, I'm just going to say this straight up and keep it real with all of you: to those out there following our blog, don't expect us to be one of those other blogs who constantly know the 411 on the JoBros, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, and Camp Rock. That's what specific fansites are for. The point of this blog is to update and discuss all things Disney-related. Please keep in mind that Disney is NOT all about the JoBros, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, and Camp Rock (as opposed to what Disney Channel portrays nowadays). This does not mean we will never mention them in our posts, but it just means we will not focus on those aforementioned topics a great deal unless it's important enough to mention.

So having said all that, there really isn't much to update concerning the Disney Channel. Besides all the DCOMs every day, there have been new episodes premiering for Life With Derek, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Hannah Montana, as well as Phineas & Ferb (if there are any fans of that show out there). It's about freakin' time they showed some new eps of Wizards. I don't know about yall but I was getting reeeally tired of seeing the same ones over and over.

That's about as much as I know right now. Like I said, haven't watched Disney Channel in ages. Lately I've been really hooked on What I Like About You. SUCH a hilarious show, I really recommend watching it if you haven't before. It's on Mon-Fri at 3/4c on ABCFamily. Speaking of ABCFamily, WHAT in the name of all that is holy at The Secret Life of the American Teenager?! This and Jamie Lynn and -- why the heck not, let's even include Ali Lohan in the mix -- are the reasons why our youth is so corrupted.
Oh crap, I'm starting to sound like an old fart, now. Seriously people, it is NOT okay to pop out babies at the age of 15!! Although Mean Girls wasn't my favorite movie, sometimes I wish the tweenies really believed that one quote from it about dying if you had sex.

There's nothing in this post really worth tagging. Just a random quickie for the sake of updating... as well as procrastinating on what I *should* be doing instead. *coughMCATcough*

No comments: