Thursday, July 24, 2008

SayWHAT?!

Whoo, long time no post!! So okayyy... what's new?! Besides the fact that summer's almost over. =/ I don't know about yall, but I'm pretty freakin' ready for the fall sem to start. I've been SO bored for the past two months; this has been the absolute most unproductive summer everrr.

Anyway, so I barely ever watch DC anymore. The only time I catch DC is whenever my younger brother turns it on right before we go to bed (which is like around 3-5am) because he likes watching the cartoons (Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid, Dave The Barbarian, The Emperor's New School, Kim Possible, etc). But here are a few blips I've caught lately:


1) Disney Channel Games '08
I seriously could've sworn these premiered already, but nope. The other day I saw a promo that said it premieres this Sunday, July 27 at 8/7c.


By the way, not sure if that pic is from this year or last year. But still. LOL at all the poses and randomness of it all. I'm easily amused, what can I say.




2) Wizards of Waverly Place: Wizard School

Um, yea. So they're coming out with WoWP's first DVD on July 29.

It'll have 90 min. of 4 episodes (Disenchanted Evening, Curb Your Dragon, Wizard School Part I, & Wizard School Part II), also including exclusive cast interviews, backstage and
behind the scenes features like "Work It Like A Wizard," and much more.

I'm honestly quite surprised about this. I didn't think WoWP was THAT huge of a hit that they'd actually come out with a DVD for it. Or maybe they're just TRYING to make it a bigger hit, just like what they've been trying to do with everything else on DC nowadays (ie Camp Rock, The Cheetah Girls 3, etc).




3) Studio DC: Almost Live!
Uhh, I don't really know
what the heck this is and what weirdo (on happy juice) came up with it, but apparently it's like this new variety show that premieres on Sunday, August 3 at 8/7c. I only saw like a fraction of the promo for this last night, and I got immediately turned off by it, but that's just me and my old age creeping in I guess.

It's basically the Muppets with a bunch of the DC stars like Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Jonas Brothers, and the Sprouse twins. There will be singing, dancing, comedy sketches, backstage antics, etc. Miley Cyrus and the Electic Mayhem will perform her song "GNO" (what kind of song name is that?! and besides, never heard of it but don't really care either way), Ashley Tisdale and Kermit the Frog will perform "Bop To The Top" (LMFAO!!), Miss Piggy will attempt to join the JoBros by convincing them she's a long-lost Jonas sister (pfff uh huh okayyy), Kermit and Gonzo will join the cast of The Suite Life for a comedic skit (err?), and many more.

Oh how I wish I was joking about all this, but if yall don't believe me, just go here:
http://www.muppetnewsflash.com/2008/07/studio-dc-almost-live-moves-to-august.html




4) Picture This!
I know this is like SUPER late and I'm sure yall have seen it already, but I just thought I'd throw it out there since it IS Disney-related and it wasn't mentioned on here yet.
[EDIT: Apparently I DID mention it already. And just ONE post ago. Oy, I'm going senile, I swearrr.]

This movie is like the most ridiculous movie EVERRR. Seriously, there are countless "say WHAT?!" moments throughout. Though I must say, as ridiculous as it is, it IS entertaining. I like to think that it's one of those movies that doesn't take itself too seriously. I'm just still surprised I found that picture of the DVD, as well as the fact that there WILL be a DVD coming out for this. Just, wow.

Oh, and I just wanna say... I never thought that Robbie Amell was that hot in Life With Derek, but he certainly does look mucho yummy in this movie. Especially in that scene where he comes out of the pool. *drools* LOL at the "Adonis" ref. And LMAO at "I will deflower you in the shower in my tower" HAHAHA, classic! Oh, those Canadians. Gotta love 'em.

Also another side note: LOL at Tizz's name in WAY huger font than the actual movie title.

---

Alrighty, that's about all for now I guess! Enjoy the rest of yalls summer!!! :)

No comments: