Saturday, August 30, 2008

DC Games '08: Final Updates

I forgot to update about the 4th challenge, sorry guys. Well, basically the French dude from the Yellow Team pwn'ed everyone else. So they took first, Red-2nd, then Blue and Green tied 3rd (only because Green won the mini round). Demi Lovato and the JoBros performed. Was really sweet of Joe and them to give props to Demi after the song was over, but um, Demi could've given props back to the JoBros (ya know, since that's kinda polite) but she didn't. She just stood there and was like "yay me!" So meh.

As for the last challenge, did anyone think the challenge itself went wayyyy too fast?? I thought it'd be much longer. Well, Red took the whole pie. Then Yellow-2nd, Green-3rd, and Blue-4th. I felt so sorry for the British dude who got his backpack stuck in the teeny bicycle. Also feel sorry for the Green Team, they're the only team that never won 1st place for any of the challenges. Aww. So total final scores: Red got the cup of course, Yellow-2nd, then Green and Blue tied for 3rd. And all 4 charities each got $25,000. Miley Cyrus presented the Inferno with an award or something, I guess. Dunno, wasn't really paying attention but she left as quickly as she came (LOL at Selena Gomez clapping all unenthusiastically when she came on). Oh, and the Cheetah Girls performed twice ("Dance Me If You Can" and "One World"). That's about it, I think.

Well, here are some random fun facts from Wiki (which is where I get most of my DC Games updates):
- Brenda Song is so far the only Disney Channel star up until this point to have been a captain for the DC Games every single year for the past 3 years. Also she's been the captain for the Red Team last year.
- Cole Sprouse is the only Disney Channel star to return to the same team all 3 years.
- Shin Koyamada is the only Disney Channel star to switch teams every year (Red 06, Yellow 07, Blue 08).


Sorry for the short update this time. I've honestly lost interest in the DC Games for the past few weeks. Plus, school has started so my life is uber busy once again. Dunno how often I'll update this, so sorry in advance.

No comments: