Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~Hiatus~


Holy CRAP, yall. SOOO sorry for not updating this in like foreverrrs. School started last month for me and Atoosa's in Australia, so needless to say we're both SUPER UBER busy girls these days. I can't even remember the last time I watched the DC (much less open the TV, honestly). So I have absolutely NO idea what's going on in that little realm. NO. IDEA. But if yall want something Disney-related, well, Atoosa has a Disney internship at the moment! WOOTWOOT. ^_^ And the "Hiatus!" in the image above is in Disney font (which is pretty much the only reason why I chose it, of course).

So yea... this is a fairly pointless post, really. Just wanted to say we're both still alive and kickin', only ridiculously and insanely too busy to keep up with this right now. So sadly I must say, we'll be on temporary hiatus for probably the rest of the semester.

Lots of love to all our readers out there. We'll be back soon, pinky swears=)

2 comments:

R2C said...

I love this! I just read it, haha. Yay! Such a long time ago... wow. Woot woot for the shoutout! ;)

Serina said...

LMFAO!!!! OMG I can't believe you just NOW read this?!?! Hahahaha, that is AWESOME, wow.

Damn, I feel SOOOO bad for abandoning this, seriously. =/