Sunday, August 10, 2008

DC Games '08: Update

*yawn* Sooo... not much to update about the 3rd ep of the DC Games.

Brian Stepanek is SUCH a weirdo, I'll just throw that out there. To me, his humor is like a mixture of lame and creepy, with a dash of "I don't get it/That's not funny." But at least he's a bit more normal than his character, Arwin. If only we got to see a closer (and longer) close-up of the baby pics, then maybe I might find something to make fun of, *ahem* I mean, talk about. Oh, but I have to say. At one point, somebody mixed up a white, blonde baby with a black baby, and to that I say: HAHAHA. Okay, and as for the "drama" about Alyson Stoner switching teams... um, yeaaa, k, whateverrr. Like they'd actually allow that sort of thing to happen anyway. And the supposed "alliance" between Blue and Green is sooo believable too. Same goes with the JoBros feud. And whatever other feuds that are supposedly going on behind-the-scenes.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm so amused by how much they all try to convince us that everything is "real" that it ends up coming off as fake and over-the-top because they're trying too hard to make it as real as possible. If that makes any sense. The day I believe it's all real might be when I hear a slip of a curse word or see actual physical throwdown. But we all know that will never ever happen because it's the freakin' Disney Channel, and we're supposed to buy into the fact that every single DC star is an angel. *insert sarcastic remark of your choice*

Almost forgot to add. Jordan Pruitt performed "My Shoes." She's alright, I guess. Looks like pre-trainwreck Brit, only with an obviously better voice and range. Also, the international food thing gave me majorrr flashbacks of my St. Agnes days. I loved those Diversity/Multi-Cultural weeks, only because of the free food. Yall KNOW they were talking crap about the other people's foods. And what's with all the hate on the Asian food?? So freakin' what if its name is Stinky Tofu, grow up.

Well, I guess for those who are interested, I should probably spit out some relevant facts. Red Team won 1st, Blue-2nd, Yellow-3rd, and Green-4th. Overall totals: Blue and Red are tied at 40, and Yellow and Green are tied at 35. Pretty ironic. I was bored and tried to find some pattern while looking at the score board (to see if anything was obviously "fixed") but nada. But I did notice that all the teams have landed last place at one point except for the Red Team (they've been in 1st place and 3rd place twice). Only two more challenges to go, so we'll see who takes it.

Oh and don't forget: TCG3 premieres next Friday (8/22). Honestly never been a real TCG fan, so I'm only watching it for you guys.

2 comments:

R2C said...

ANALYN!!!! You are so amazing for still writing. I really need to start writing again too. Probably I'll write a review of the new JoBros CD... because it really isn't that bad. Haha. But anyhoos...

At first I was like, who is Brian Stepanek? I totally failed to realize that oh wait, Arwin actually has a REAL name. Haha. Goes to prove he must be a really good actor, lol. He honestly is a weirdo, though, I must admit. I wish Moseby was there too. I think during the past DC games, they hosted together.

HAHAHA I actually saw the baby pics one (I was only half paying attention though) so LMAO at the person who switched a white blonde baby with a black baby. Wait what about Alyson Stoner switching teams? Ugh I really don't like Chelsea Staub. Like honestly who the hell are you and why do we care and why do you act like you're the shit?

About the "real" and "fake"-ness, wow I need to tell you something that I learned during my interview yesterday. I'm probably going to message it to you. Disney is SUPER strict on those kinds of things it's ridiculous. I guess they mean well though...

Haha I dunno what to think of Jordan Pruitt. Have you heard her song One Love? She is trying WAY too hard to be soulful. And trying too hard to come off similar to Jojo. I dunno. She is just the epitome of "trying too hard." She has a decent voice though.

OMG I love International Days too! I don't remember the one at St Agnes :( But we did have them at Village and Awty and I loved eating all the different types. And it was the best that way because they were all homemade by students' parents, therefore really authentic. Who was hatin' on the Asian food? Say wuh? That person deserves a good smack.

I haven't seen TCG yet! I didn't even know it PREMIERED! Shows just how much I've been keeping track huh? Lol I can't wait to hear your review!! Sorry I haven't been replying the way I normally do... this is the first time I'm at a real computer with Internet for weeks!

Serina said...

HEYYY YOU'RE BACK!! Well, sorta, hehe. Twas getting kinda lonely here since nobody else comments except you and me, lols. But awww thanks s much girl, I'm still happy doing it! =DD

HAHAHA yea I know right, I still refer to him as Arwin too, it's okay. Oh, well the whole "drama" with Alyson and switching teams was like BARELY even considered drama. They were just asking her to switch, and when she talks to the rest of her team about it, Kiely was like "well it's up to you whatever you feel is right" and then we see them go through whatever obstacle for the day and then it cuts again to Alyson telling her teammates that she'll stick with them no matter what the other team offers, but you could SO tell that when she was first telling her teammates about the offer it was also the same exact time she told them she'd be staying with them, ya know? Unlike how the episode portrayed, they made it look like she had to "think" about it. Dumb. But yea, about Chelsea Staub. Her only claim to fame is Minutemen and dating that guy she dated in the movie and, yea that's about it. She tries to pull off the whole sweet, bubbly, innocent thing but meh.

Yeaa Jordan Pruitt has a nicer voice than I thought. She does try to give off that JoJo sort of vibe. One Love and My Shoes sound weird. Where did she even come from?? Srsly, how did she get so popular? All I ever hear of her is how she's on those DisneyMania CDs.

Ohh, well everyone was all commenting about the Stinky Tofu, like David Henrie and Jason Earles. They were like.. why would you even name it that, I stayed away from that, etc. Just because of the name. It was dumb.